Thursday 13 September 2012

my monogram design progress

This is double y design ambigram that i want to do,
decide this as my monogram.
try negative and positive
Try also Y up side down
this one add a bit curl 
This design feel like dancing.
This is k.y.y design , look funny lol like a people


Here is more clearly sketch (scan)
Brainstorming!

This is first sketches in class 

continue try to sketch and look for nice sketches


third, feel not bad haha keep moving on

more sketches




This is sketch for my monogram (identity guide)



1 comment:

  1. I think the top one (double y design ambigram) has potential. I like the form. Keep it. Now develop the anatomy a bit further. Try different stroke widths, different font, different accents for the "y"s

    Yan Ying = Yin Yang?

    ReplyDelete