Tuesday 21 August 2012

Top 10 about me

1. Clumsy - especially when i go to class. Always forgot to bring something or forgot the class changed time. That's why i easily miss class.

2. Glutton - i like to eat. I cant do anything and easily angry when i am hungry.

3. Colour - i like colourful and feel happy when i see a lot of colours.

4. Friendly - I am a very good friend. I will help my friend everthing that i can help and give support. When someone be friend with me then will know.

5. Lazy - i am lazy and like to hanging around doing nothing, watch movie, drinks with friends.

6. Feeling - I always follow my feelings to do everything, like if i making friend also follow my feelings  and assignment sometimes no feeling to do then will do it in last minutes, but will make sure it done.

7. Keeping promises - when i promises anything then i will do it and don't like who not keep there promises or betray me.

8. Emotional - depends on my mood , i can change anytime.

9.  Nervous - i easily get nervous when do something that i haven't prepare.

10. Cheerful - If nothing happened i will always stay happy and i won't remember hatred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment