Tuesday 23 October 2012

IDEA !!!

Name card
Think to print on transparent card then my logo can change colour.
and try my information change to 180'c, can turn and see.

Define the colour of my logo 
my logo with color ( primary colour, secondary colour, tertiary colour)


Lettehead idea



i do this and change my information 180'c, people can turn and see can show my logo are ambigram.

front is black colour and the main logo and easy to read with simple background. colour is the back side show my design/concept freestyle.

i think cant put pattern on it , my logo and font like not really can read.

New measurement of my logo


Research more nice design try to improve my works, not much idea for letterhead.
And feel dizzy of business card.
try design with colours ! 




1 comment:

  1. I thought for business card we said to put your contact info behind instead?

    ReplyDelete