Thursday 25 October 2012

business card, letterhead !!

BUSINESS CARD

This is my main logo (grey colour)
the back i place like this.

This one is color one , the yanying and graphic design can die cut ? if die cut i make my font bold and bigger. then if change the color the words will change too , if not the words is also same is grey color is it like not very nice ? the example above this red and orange colour.

red color

green and yellow

purple and blue

which is indigo ?  these two lol


LETTER HEAD

Design 1 

Design 2
the back i put many colors of my logo or dont want ? just keep it simple ? but if add more colors more suit my design like name card also got colours?

My painting 1

Painting 2

painting 3

painting 4

How do you think ?


1 comment:

  1. Hm so the inside of ur logo is it going to be splashy painting textures? I think the painting should be monotone or analogous colours since u have a few version of colors

    ReplyDelete