Tuesday 20 November 2012




My monogram

My logo combine of two "Y" of my name "Yan Ying".

Freestyle is my concept of my monogram and freestyle is quite big field, alot of thing can be freestyle. For me, I am a person who like freedom very much, I don’t like people to restrict me in doing anything. My idea come from dance, music, freestyle painting, grafitti, script type, relaxed, emotion, and colours.

Research of idea:

























I use grafitti gothic font “Y” mix with script type and mix with the flow like dance. Dance also not only one style and dancers like to create new dance, new style with the music, randomly follow the feeling and enjoy it. It’s somthing like freestyle feel relaxed.

Freestyle design is unique represent oneself, it’s different from the others. Also can let our creativity go free without any worries about perfect shape or straight line, like so freedom to do design.

I make my main logo to be elegant, look more professional and confidence for my customer. So, I choose black background and grey colour. The logo represents freestyle, so my logo can change many colors. Show that I can fulfill what customers request, have choices as everyone have their own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment